- No one has ever picked out that I am carrying a memory stick on my keyring .. success!
- Reasonably priced
- Seems to be hard wearing
- The stupid cap that comes with it to protect the insertion point was always going to get lost ...
- There are loads of USB memory stick you can attach to your keyring, but none of them look like a key
I do not treat the iamaKey with any kind of care, yet it seems to withstand the pressure of living alongside my real keys quite well. It comes with a protective cap to protect the pins, which I lost on day one. Stupid piece of design. Make the pins retract a la the SanDisk Cruiser range and Lacie would really have something.
Functionally, it is a USB key. It works.
- The Best (and Worst) 5 Gadgets series -
The best five gadgets
- iPhone 4 smartphone
- Sagem PVR6240T PVR (as buggy as it is ...)
- Logitech diNovo Mini miniature QWERTY keyboard
- Logitech X-230 speakers
- Lacie iamaKey USB memory key
The worst five gadgets